Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's here! The new "Flip Top" consumer package for ProSoap Hand Cleaner.

Prosoap_package_10oz

Why the Flip Top Jar?  
Good question, ProSoap is pretty incredible (I don't like to brag...well, yes I do), and it's even better when you don't leave it out to dry.  Our other more industrial containers require the ProSoap Wall-Mount Dispenser to keep air out. Truth be told, not everyone wants to mount a plastic dispenser to the wall of their kitchen. (I know, right?)

The Flip Top Jar (10 ounces) allows you to grab just what you need and easily close the jar to maintain freshness. 
(fyi, If ProSoap appears to dry out, just add water again... The active ingredients don't evaporate)

Buy yours today for the kitchen or home garage. $14.95.  150 washings. After a little quick math... divided by, carry the 1, wait... move the decimal, that's $0.0996 for every very serious hand cleaning wash. 

I appreciate the patience of our friends, family, and customers.  I heard many times, "I want a prettier container for my kitchen sink".
Well, the container is here. 

Go to our webstore www.ProSoap.com to order your flip top jar today.  Be one of the first to have one in your home. Point and laugh at friends that don't have one yet. 

Go ahead. Get dirty. 

Posted via email from BillySelf.com

No comments: